17 May How to tie the Lainey May Range of Ballerina Silk Scarves
Muriel, a French lady from the Cote d’Azur shows you how to tie a jacket with the ‘Sunset Ballerina Silk Scarf. It truly is a wonderful way to wear this scarf as it displays the dance couple beautifully on the back of the jacket.
- Take hold of two corners of the ‘Sunset scarf’
- Tie a double knot with the ends.
- Put your arm through the hole made by tying the two ends together.
- Take the other two ends and make a double knot.
- Put your arm through the hole made by the tying of these two ends together.
- If the correct ends are tied together it forms a stylish jacket with the Ballerina dancers upright on the back panel of the jacket.
- ‘Eh Voila! ‘